The game is an exciting new way to revise for the new GCSE modules. The game has been written expressly for the first three AQA Syllabus A Science multiple choice Papers. maintains your interest as you practise answering the questions - the quicker you learn the answers - the faster you learn to block the opposition and get .
How to Play
One player should be the host and ask the questions. If there are an odd number of players, the largest team should work across the grid and the smaller team works a vertical line on the grid.
- 1. The smaller team should choose the first letter
- 2. The host reads the first question for that letter from the book of clues
- 3. The first player to signal is invited to answer
- 4. The correct answer is rewarded by colouring in that letter with that team's pen
- 5. A wrong answer passes the question to the other team
- 6. If both teams get it wrong the next clue for that letter read out to both teams
- 7. A correct answer confers the right to choose the next letter
- 8. Play continues until a team completes a path between their goals and wins
Packs for Biology, Chemistry and Physics are available. Each Pack contains
- 2 Question booklets. Each Booklet contains 100 questions
- Playing instructions
- 8 double sided laminated letter grids
- 2 different coloured Dry Erase pens
- CD of letter grids in Powerpoint format.
- Teacher Helps/Options.
Each set contains 2 question books.
The Biology set contains Human Biology and Environment & Evolution questions.
The Physics set contains Energy and Radiation questions.
The Chemistry set contains Rocks and OEA questions.
Eductional Benefits of
- Revises the essential contents of the AQA Science A Syllabus 4461, Biology 4411, Chemistry 4421 and Physics 4451
- Helps students to 'talk science', extends their vocabulary and become proud of their ability to use scientific words correctly
Price List March 2009
|1 Set (2 Question books, 8 grids, 2 pens + CD) Physics, Chemistry or Biology||£15.00|
|All 3 Sets (6 Question books, 24 grids, 6 pens + CD)||£40.00|
If you are interested in purhasing any of the above products, or have any questions we would be pleased to assist you. Click here to create an email.
- As the purpose of is to learn the answers, students should listen carefully to each question, information for future answers will often be given in other questions.
- As students learn more answers they will be able to block one another more often.
- Verbalising the questions is an important part - students find it difficult to read this type of question correctly, first time - so get them to read mentally "What N is ….etc then thinking of the answer - read the whole question out loud.